We personalize a plan for you to achieve your fitness and health related goals. We lay our nutrition foundation through clean eating, but customize the needs of our clients through Flexible Nutrition. We also use a cutting edge body composition analyzer, The Inbody 270, to assess each client. The Inbody 270 allows us to measure not only weight, but body fat percentage, lean body mass, total body water, basal metabolic rate and several other health indicators. This is the same analyzer that is used in top Universities and in the medical field.
- Body fat percentage, weight, lean body mass, segmental lean mass analysis, total body water, basal metabolic rate using the InBody Composition Analyzer
- A 60 minute scheduled meeting with a nutrition coach to help pave your path for success
- Physical Assessment using the InBody Composition Analyzer
- Goals & Action Plan
- Learn how to shop, read labels and measure food
- Portion control recommendations (macros)
- Physical Assessment
- Journal discussion
- Reassess and readjust macros, goals and action plan
8-Week Nutrition Plan
- Meal Plan specific for your daily needs
- No need for counting your macros or figuring out what to eat!
Inbody 270 Scan
Compare the bar lengths of Skeletal Muscle Mass and Body Fat Mass. The longer the Skeletal Muscle Mass bar is compared to the Body Fat Mass bar, the stronger the body is. Skeletal Muscle Mass is the Amount of Muscle attached to the bones. Body Fat Mass is the sum of the subcutaneous fat, visceral fat, and fat surrounding muscles. Subcutaneous fat is found beneath the skin, while visceral fat is found surrounding internal organs in the abdomen.
PBF: Percent Body Fat is the percentage of body fat compared to body weight.BMI: Body Mass Index is an index used to determine obesity by using height and weight.
Segmental Lean Analysis
Evaluates whether the muscles are adequately developed in the body. The top bar shows the comparison of muscle mass ideal weight while the bottom bar shows that to current weight.
Body Composition History
Track the history of body compositional changes. Take the InBody Test periodically to monitor your progress. Continuously measuring under the same ID allows the InBody to save each test for future comparison. The Body Composition History allows an individual to track the changes in body composition over their most recent eight results or cumulative graph that shows the progress from the first test results to the most recent results.
Basal Metabolic Rate
Basal metabolic rate is the minimal rate of energy expenditure at rest. It accounts for 60-75% of the daily calorie expenditure by individuals.
InBody Composition Scan Includes
- Body Fat Percentage
- Lean Body Mass
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Total Body Water
- Segmental Fat Analysis – how much fat do you have in each limb?
- Segmental Lean Analysis – how much muscle do you have in each limb?
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- 98% accurate compared to a DEXA scan